Sunday, August 9, 2009

Father's Day

Nina giving paw to my dad / dad showing me his rare bromelias


















hitting the road back home


My dad lives in a little town called Miguel Pereira, a couple of hours from Rio. I went there to spend the Father's Day weekend with him. We cooked, I watched him play volleyball and win (he is 71!), he showed me his beautiful garden, I played with the pets (aren't they lovely?)... oh, and this time he finally did like my presents! It was great. I really needed that :)

Thanks, Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just realized I had the wrong video there... Now I got it right! I wanted to show how pretty the road is, but I guess the video quality isn't so good here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the video is not working now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now it is... maybe you need a plug in or something...

    ReplyDelete