Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My savings are not safe





I I was completely broke, not even a penny, inside of a cab on a rainy Sunday when I asked the driver to stop for a minute in front of an ATM, so I could cash some money. That's when one of those adorable machines decided to tell me the password I was typing was not right (but it was!) and before my third attempt it just blocked my card (not fair!), leaving me in this situation...

So I had to tell the driver to wait downstairs while I ran up to my apartment and I saw myself with no other option but breaking into my pig savings! Damn! I've been saving all the coins that cross my way for a few months now, to spend on my next trip. I learned this with a friend, she always buys great things with her coins... I'm not sure how I am going to spend it, but I have a few ideas. One option is to finally get the camera of my dreams, but I'd have to save coins for a few years for that :)

This time I decided to experiment with a video. I've been thinking about that for a while, but I couldn't find a way to make a feet video interesting... well, maybe this one is not too bad. Let's see what happens. Another possibility is of course videos of dancing feet. I will try that when I get a chance. I've made a few experiments with walking feet, but I didn't like much... I'll keep trying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment