Thursday, July 2, 2009

I won't settle for anything less than butterflies


one of my favorite songs... PRESS PLAY Time of your life - Green Day


The Butterfly Effect is the "notion of sensitive dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory; small variations of the initial condition of a dynamical system may produce large variations in the long term behavior of the system", according to Wikipedia. The expression refers to the title of a paper written by Edward Lorenz in 1972 entitled "Does the Flap of a Butterfly’s Wings in Brazil set off a Tornado in Texas?"

Hum... so, should a butterfly be worried everytime it flies?


I'm happy the chaos in my life brought me to where I am now...

...and butterflies in my stomach keep flapping their wings and beginning unpredicted events :)

No comments:

Post a Comment