Friday, July 31, 2009

My first Converse


I just realized Converse are my winter Havaianas :)

My first Converse

I had a pair of red Converse (in Brazil we call them "All-Star") when I was a teenager, and for some reason I have a memory of it being unconfortable, and I didn't use it much back then. Some people told me this is because they used to produce the shoes here in Brazil to sell in the national market, and ours were not so good and the original ones. I don't know, but the fact is, I always thought they looked really nice and interesting, but I never bought one because I thought it would hurt me.

I've been wanting to find out about it for sometime now, and yesterday I decided to finally buy a pair. I choose the leather off-white ones to start with. I left the store wearing them, and I'm wearing them now. I LOVE it, love it love it. I want many different ones. Oh man, one more addiction. I don't have much space at home. I'm screwed. I'm in love now :)

1 comment: