Sunday, December 13, 2009

Victória and Valentina's party!























































December is for sure an emotional month for me. It's my mom's and grandma's birthday, and they are both not here anymore to celebrate with us, but it's also Victória and Valentina's birthday, and that is guaranteed fun!

Our friend Barbara had to rescue little Lara from the ball pool, I took a ride on a seahorse, girls had fun playing with the table decoration and were literally climbing walls! The one looking at the camera is Julia, Vivi's best friend, in her princess costume. Victória didn't bother to look, she was too concentrated playing with the Barbies (which by the way I LOVE) and when I told her I wanted a picture for my blog she just gave me her dirty foot! :P

My sister now loves to put her feet on my pics, and Barbara wanted to show off her red sole hills :) Too bad they are not Louboutins!

Happy birthday girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment