Tuesday, December 1, 2009

setting up the xmas tree :)



I LOVE Christmas! Always have, since I was a kid, and I guess it's because of my grandma's great parties, with all my cousins, delicious food and her inimitable Santa Claus song when it was time to open the gifts :)) A tear wants to come down, just for thinking about it...

Also December is the month of many birthdays in my family - my grandma, my aunt, my mom, and now my two nieces! - and it is definitely the time to celebrate. I have to say it's not been easy, since mom and grandma recently passed away, but I do try to keep the spirit alive.

One thing that my tree can't miss is my grandma's traditional Christmas card! The other things my xmas will always have are all the loving memories, the wonderful taste, since I got her hand for cooking, and the love and the joy, because I will always believe in Santa and in magic, and in miracles :)

1 comment:

  1. This was cute. And I loved the Puss in Boots face! :) Be strong and believe that Christmas can be fun and sweet again.

    ReplyDelete