Friday, August 6, 2010

la maison le modiste























Finally after a long long time trying to figure out what to do with my professional life I decided to open an atelier with a dear friend, Sol, who shares the same ideas as me. We've been working on it for about 6 months now (that's why I stopped posting so often), and the opening is next week! We completely remodeled the house we rented. One of the bathrooms will have a golden glitter floor :) Can you see the fairy dust falling? :)) Some of the tiles are from a brand that carries my real name, Eliane. Yes, that's my birth certificate name, but no one calls me like that! Can't wait to see it all ready!

1 comment:

  1. wow, what an exciting time in your life! congrats! Hope you post photos of the finished atelier and your creations when all is ready.

    ReplyDelete