Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gaya's first walk



This Friday I decided to finally take Gaya for a walk in the street. I've been thinking about doing that since she moved in, cuz she is always so attracted to the outside world and keeps running away from home. Sometimes I ask myself if I am good mom... So cat's curiosity made me borrow Billy's collar and see what happened.

She was kind of paralyzed by the collar. It looked like she felt extremely weird with it, she literally didn't move. It was pretty funny :)) After a while she kind of started getting used to it and we went down for a bit. She meowed a lot, and was at the same time curious and a bit scared.

4 comments:

  1. Lilli -- very cool. now there's 4 more feet i can see walking down in your neck o' the woods! thx for sharing your vid of such a cool cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your vid inspired my daughter to get a collar for our cat, Nacho Libre, and let him taste a little of the outside world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cool! I hope Nacho liked it! I'm planing on taking Gaya again as soon as it stops raining here in Rio...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Nacho had to get used to the collar but he now loves it......he is almost a dog :) and my daughter, Oriana, is now a trained cat walker.

    ReplyDelete