Monday, February 8, 2010

Love Holding Love


PRESS PLAY
Brazil - Wah







































































One of my favorite places in Rio is Ilha Grande. There are no cars, very few houses/hotels and people. It's all about the nature, and what nature! Cristal clear water, breathtaking beaches all around, pure pure air. It's all about bikini and Havaianas.

I got back together with Felipe after some very needed time apart, and lots of transformations. We've been there a couple of years ago, and choose this place to start over fresh :) Couldn't have been better.

PS: the name of the CD that has this song is "Love Holding Love" :)) very appropriate!

3 comments:

  1. Lilli -- you're making me miss summer with these pics. hope 2010 is going swimmingly for you all down there where all the cool people "walk" and "strut" in summery weather! -Jg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te amo e to com saudades...quero muitos momentos como esse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "love holding love" warming to see your love finding itself again, best of luck to to the both of you.
    I used to live on a similar small island in Micronesia (though there were some cars, it was thousands of miles from any large land mass) and when I need peace of mind, I go there in my head and still see, feel, hear, smell and taste that island.

    ReplyDelete