Monday, October 26, 2009

old friend, new friend


PRESS PLAY
The Juggler - Jah Path


Nice afternoon at Ipanema beach near Arpoador, in front of the very beautiful Fasano, a hotel designed by Philip Stark (one of my favorite contemporary designers :) ).

I met with Darrieux, an old friend I haven't spoken in ages and she brought her friend Cynthia, who instantly became my new friend. It was nice to realize that friendship doesn't necessarily fade away with time if you have things in common, and that making a new friend is very natural when you share he same interests.

It was time for recycling anyways... I read the other day that we must get rid of what does not fit us anymore and leave an empty space for the new to arrive. So, welcome new reality! It was about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment